It is a great session here at Mash Brewing in the Swan Valley. I had a Little Creatures Pale Ale earlier on, and a few minutes ago we had the wheat beer here at Mash, and now moving on to the Pale Ale.
- The colour is Amber, Brilliant, weakest head of the day, but still not bad.
- Intense Citrus aroma (4/5), sharp (4/5), impression 4/5 overall
- Intense floral flavour, like sucking on flower petals (4/5) sweet, overall 4/5
- Slick mouthfeel, body 4/5 and carbonation 4/5
- Finish length 4/5, intesnsity 4/5 and surprisingly bitter.
Craftsmanship: 5/5, Freshness 5/5,
Personal Taste, A respectable 4.3/5 (G3)
This beer is really smooth drinking at G3. Also, this is a good place, and the pours are good. I could drink these all night.