Little Creatures Brewery, Fremantle, Australia
NEVER DRINK THIS STUFF!!!
I can’t believe I am wasting my time even writing about this terrible stuff.
- Appearance, Straw Medium Clarity
- Poor Head. The bartender actually shook the glass to give it head before he served it. That doesn’t say much about the brewery staff.
- Bread Aroma 4/5 intensity, sharp (4/5), Neutral Impression.
- Flavour is corn/chemical with a 3/5 intensity, sharp, overall impression 3/5
- Slick mouthfeel, watery, carbonation 2/5
- Length, 2/5, intensity 3/5 Balance, medium bitter.
- Craftsmanship, 1/5, Freshness 2/5, Personal taste 0/5
This stuff is boring, and gross. I actually broke my rule, and didn’t drink it. The chemical taste is all too common in an Australian beer.
This is “piss.”